A personal message from Jean
Our aim is to ensure as our client, you’re totally happy and satisfied with each page as it’s completed and signed off; and while offering the very best support that we can, we also need to ensure that requested changes are reasonable and can not be requested indefinitely.
Underpinning that is our 3-month guarantee for support for you as client, to make any changes you wish to the website; so we happily offer free support and guidance for you to make any of your desired changes, within the first 3 months of project completion, at no charge. We truly are keen to ensure that as a client, you can happily make most changes to your website, by yourself; this is just one of our main points of difference from other web designers.
The goal for both of us is that you’ll have a website that you are very happy with, and that thereafter you’ll be able to log into your website admin panel and make changes directly yourself.
Contract Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions are non-jargony, and are simply to safeguard both YOU and imonline.nz from any misunderstanding.
NOTE: imonline.nz is referred to herein as ‘WE’ and ‘US’.
1. A Deposit of 50% to be paid within 24 hours of the contract between YOU and US being signed; the deposit is non-refundable after 7 days of such signing.
2. YOU may provide notice of cancellation (emailed or in writing) to US for any reason within fourteen (14) days of having first ordered or activated such Services from US; the second 50% payment due on completion will then of course not be due.
If YOU cancel within the first 7 days, YOU will receive a full refund of your deposit and any additional payment made. If you cancel after 7 days, you will receive a refund only of any payment made above the 50% deposit.
3. The final 50% of full payment will be made by YOU within 14 days of your written (emailed or on paper) approval of your completed website.
4. YOU agree that should you cancel, any purchases made on your behalf by US, and subsequently paid for by YOU, such as domain names, hosting, plugins and the like, will not be reimbursed by US. YOU will need to try to obtain a refund for such purchases yourself, from the original supplier.
5. After each and any individual web page is finally approved by YOU (by email or on paper) as complete and satisfactory to YOU, any subsequent changes requested by you to be made by US on that page will be charged at our agreed rate for additional work, with a minimum fee of $20; WE will of course be happy to guide you to make changes yourself as well.
6. YOU confirm YOU own all rights in and to any content uploaded or provided by you, or imported, copied or uploaded by imonline.nz to your website on your instructions, including any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, code, illustrations, compositions, artworks, usernames, and information YOU provide or instruct for the purpose of creating your website; and that YOU accept liability for any breaches of copyright should this occur from any of the above provided by or instructed by you.
7. After YOU have approved your website, YOU will have available to you 3 months’ assistance free of charge to help YOU to make changes yourself. Requests for work to be completed by US for you during that time will be charged at the agreed rate, at OUR sole discretion. After the three months, charges either for assistance or for changes by US, will be at the hourly rate agreed upon.
9. YOU allow US to use, free of charge, an image of your home page for any of imonline.nz ‘s marketing and promotional activities, online or offline.