Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions are short and sweet, non-jargony, and are simply to safeguard both YOU and imonline.nz from fraud.
NOTE: imonline.nz is referred to herein as ‘WE’ and ‘US’.
1. A Deposit of 50% to be paid within 24 hours of the contract between YOU and US being signed; the deposit is non-refundable after 7 days of such signing.
2. YOU may provide notice of cancellation (emailed or in writing) to US for any reason within fourteen (14) days of having first ordered or activated such Services from US; the second 50% payment due on completion will then of course not be due.
3. The final 50% of full payment will be made within 14 days of your written (emailed or on paper) approval of your website.
4. As each web page is approved by YOU (by email or on paper), any subsequent changes requested by you on that page will be charged at our agreed rate for additional work.
5. YOU agree that any purchases made on your behalf by US, such as domain names, hosting, plugins and the like, will not be reimbursed should YOU cancel. YOU will need to try and obtain a refund for such purchases yourself, from the original supplier.
6. YOU confirm YOU own all rights in and to any content uploaded or provided by you, or imported, copied or uploaded by imonline.nz on your instructions for YOU, to your website , including any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, code, illustrations, compositions, artworks, usernames, and information YOU provide or instruct for the purpose of creating your website; and that YOU accept liability for any breaches of copyright should this occur from any of the above provided by or instructed by you.
7.. YOU allow US to use, free of charge, an image of your home page for any of imonline.nz ‘s marketing and promotional activities, online or offline.